Saturday, September 29, 2012

ClinCheck

Yesterday (Friday, 9/28), I called the dentist's office to check my Invisalign status before leaving town.  I found out they had my ClinCheck ready for me to view!!  (This is a video showing how my teeth will move, and my dentist wanted me to approve it before my trays were actually made.)  The estimate for receiving my trays now is 7-10 days!!  I could receive them as early as next Friday.  I found out that my first plan consists of 22 trays, which means 44 weeks.  Obviously, it will be more, due to refinements and imperfect scheduling abilities when it comes to setting up appointments every four weeks.  But I at least have an idea of the starting plan now.

Yaaaaaaay!!!

Update-- I have appointments every six weeks, instead of four. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment